Jan 1, 2021

New Year , a bright new beginning...

 


What a year we have left behind. It will not be forgotten easily. I do not know what the New Year has in store for us, or what the future is going to be like. I can only hope and wish for more good days than the bad days and take each day one step at a time, and one breath at a time. This image, that I have taken two years ago, reminds me of the feelings I have about the past year and the year ahead. I do not know what is awaiting for me or anyone else ahead, and I know that sometimes it is not easy to continue for it just may seem to be too hard to go on and climb another step. But I also see the beauty that is visible only if we allow ourselves to see it. 

Take one day at a time, one step at a time, one breath at a time. 



 I wish and hope that we all will be able to see the light even in the darkness. 

Bellow is a picture of my grandmother's yarn.  It may look like a bunch of leftovers and discarded old yarn, but in the second picture you can see that even these leftovers can be turned into something new and positive. It just takes time and it is done one stitch at a time.





Take it easy, be kind, and start small. One stitch at a time will in the end create something new. 



We will have a toy mystery KAL starting soon. More details will be in my next blog post. 

Stay safe and healthy. Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment