It has been a while since my last blog post. I had all the intentions of keeping up with knitting, adding new patters and all that stuff, but somehow life happened. The pile next to my computer is still high and filled with patterns that should be released but haven't been yet. Perhaps this year, perhaps next year I will spend more time on the computer work and updating the various social media where you can see my creations.
Every time I am walking in the nature and see the different kind of mushrooms I always think of knitting them as well. Especially at this time of year, when the variety we can see is just extraordinary. I wish I could knit them all, but I have a new pattern for pillow on my knitting needles at this time and I would like to finish that first. It will be released at some point next year.
In the past year I created two toy mystery knit-a-longs. The first one was Lola, a cat. The second was Lucky, a duck. I knitted 20 ducks and gave them to the class at the end of last school year. It was actually my third year doing it and the kids all seems to love the handmade toys. I am starting to come up with the ideas for the toys for this year class, and I will most likely begin to work on these sometime in December.
You can see the previous class toys on my Instagram stanascrittersetc.
The last photo on this blog post is my dog, who is the happy recipient of most of my knitted pillows. Apparently nap time is sweeter with a handmade pillow.
Thank you for visiting. And as always have fun knitting.



No comments:
Post a Comment