Apr 20, 2019

Spring toy mystery KAL

Four Leaf Clover

I always feel that there is something magical about finding a four leaf clover. Today I found one while I was in the garden. Whenever I find one, I  tend to press the leaf in a book and save them. Then these dry four leaf clovers are a nice surprise waiting to be discovered by someone while reading a book. 

Way back in winter I had a toy mystery KAL. It was Camille.
Camille
Afterwards I had a fun KAL devoted to Cats in my group on Ravelry. The grand prize for this was pick my  new toy design. Dasher is that toy design. It will be also our spring toy mystery KAL.
To participate in this new toy mystery KAL simply join my group on Ravelry, download the pattern and knit this new toy. It is fun and the first clue will be released this Monday.

Dasher, toy mystery KAL


Happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment