Dec 12, 2018

Knitting Pattern for T-Bone's Bookmark

Cat Silhouette Bookmark
Apparently this is one of my most popular patterns on Ravelry in my store. Link to the pattern is here:

Cat Silhouette Bookmark

Few weeks ago I received a message from a fellow knitter, asking if I would consider to create a dog's bookmark version. I have to admit, I like requests like this. It is an interesting element of designing the challenge to come up with something. The dog's bookmark was more difficult to create since there are so many various breeds of dogs and their shapes are so different.  I decided to use our dog as a model.

T-Bone and the bookmark
The pattern is available now and you can purchase the pattern in my Ravelry store, or by clicking on this button:




T-Bone and his Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment