Apr 4, 2015

Gift away and Mystery KAL

Since I created my little group on Ravelry named Stana's critters etc. I host periodically Mystery KAL. The theme is always softie and I tried to make them fun, adorable and not too complicated.

My first Mystery KAL in the Fall 2014 was Hariette, the hedgehog:


She lives in my craft space and is a great pin cushion.

My second Mystery KAL in December 2014 were Bob, the Bunny and Ferdinand, his helper:


Read through to the end to see what they will be up to!

My third Mystery KAL in January 2015 was Petal, the Flying Pig:


She will be donated to our library summer reading program gift away.

My fourth Mystery KAL in March 2015 was Lily, the ladybug:


She was a gift for my friend.

My fifth Mystery KAL in April 2015 is still running in my group on Ravelry and Roy G. Biv will be the finished softie from these yarns:

 
He is going tomorrow to his new home, where I hope he will be loved and played with.

And now, the gift away:

Because tomorrow is Easter, and since we still have snow here and it's snowing in Europe Bob, the bunny and Ferdinand his helper are in disguise as Santa and are ready for some fun adventure.

Leave a comment and you will be entered into the lottery to win Bob, the bunny and Ferdinand, his helper.

Or if you prefer you can receive one pattern of your choice from my collection of patterns for sale.

We will randomly select the winner next Saturday, April 11th 2015.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome critters you make there. Love them all.

    sisterrobinson on Rav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have added you name to the box. Good luck :)

      Delete
  2. Love your creativity!!! We also love the pig!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have added your name to the box. Good luck :) Petal, will go to our local library, so just stop by in the summer, read , for every hour of reading receive a raffle ticket and then drop the ticket in the correct container...... :)
      Stana

      Delete
  3. Bob, the bunny and Ferdinand his helper are really cute! A great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have added your name to the box. Good luck.
      Stana

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have added your name to the box. Good luck and thank you for knitting some of my toys :)
      Stana

      Delete
  5. Very cute critters and it seems you put them to use right away! Thanks for hosting the give-away. Sorry you had snow on Easter. That is not very encouraging start for spring.
    ~Julie
    strawberrykid on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have added your name to the list. Good luck.
      Stana

      Delete