Jan 1, 2014

A Rainbow of Colors....

Rainbow slugs
I love the colorful world of yarn.
A trip to my favorite yarn store is filled with anticipation and butterflies. Browsing through the endless possibilities of colors in various yarns delights me. I hold the yarn, feel its texture and thickness, and imagine picking up knitting needles, and turning that ball of yarn into a beautiful knitted object. Sometimes I wish I had the time to knit all that I dream of, but I only have two hands, and I can only knit one stitch at a time.
For the New Year I hope that I can finish more projects, and therefore make more knitting patterns available for others to enjoy the amazing miracle of turning a ball of yarn into something beautiful, one stitch at a time.

Happy knitting to all, and thank you for visiting.
Stana

Rainbow Slugs

No comments:

Post a Comment