Mar 22, 2013

Two years gift away winners

This morning we put all the pieces of papers with names of followers and people who left comment on my blog into our favorite hat. We shook the hat and my child draw the papers with names of winners for this two years anniversary gift away.
Here are the names:
Kristen
Celtic Spacey
Bernadette
Geraldine
Gena Meritt
Raquel
Hatty
Fleurtje Elisa
Woolytannis
Rose
Etsuko Tsuchiya

To all of winners congratulations, to those that have not win this time, there will be another gift away soon, maybe you will be winner next time!

Please contact me in regards which pattern you would like me to send you.
I can send it to your Ravelry library or I can email you the PDF file.
Send me a note to crowsd@yahoo.com or PM me(Fifinka) on Ravelry.

Thank you all for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Hip hop hooray! Thanks for picking my name from that hat of yours. I sent you a pm through RAV.

    Happy Easter weekend, all. And happy knitting, of course! Ciao, Fleur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eliza for participating. Have fun knitting your own Miranda, the owl.
      Stana

      Delete